|Prey:||Frogs, mice, thrushes, and squirrels.|
|Medicine Cat/Apprentice:||Scarfur, Tatteredpelt|
Living in the marsh, frogs are the most common prey, though thrushes can be found commonly in certain areas of the territory. ShadowClan warriors have a bonus in hunting, meaning makes hunting a lot easier. The two ShadowClan guards are Rockpaw and Shadefur. ShadowClan's recruiter, Palefrond, is directly south of camp and only appears if one has unlocked the clan from the Bonus Shop. A type of herb is common in ShadowClan territory, that being Horsetail.
Throughout time, ShadowClan has been changed.
- Mates added to camp.
- Water added to ShadowClan camp.
- Apprentices added.
- Dens added.
- Apprentices can graduate.
- Recruit added, south of camp.
- Kits added.
- Bilepaw was removed as many people complained of their name, and their name was soon replaced as Rockpaw.
- ShadowClan's main difference to other clans is their selection of dark, evil names.
- ShadowClan is the only clan with a camp situated vertically.
- ShadowClan has almost as much water as RiverClan, since they live in a swamp.
- The Carrionplace is located to the right of to the tile with the sign to the Moonstone on it