A cat can, as of Version 15, have one of 24 pelts. Most are unlock-able through the bonus shop, but everyone starts with the same eight free, basic colors; white, light gray, dark gray, black, orange, ginger, navy blue, and brown.
|Pelt Color||Shop picture||Picture||Purchase Location||Cost||Pelt Designer|
Create Your Cat
|Light Gray||Create Your Cat||Free||Falconstar|
|Dark Gray||Create Your Cat||Free||Falconstar|
|Black||Create Your Cat||Free||Falconstar|
|Orange||Create Your Cat||Free||Falconstar|
|Ginger||Create Your Cat||Free||Falconstar|
|Brown||Create Your Cat||Free||Falconstar|
|Navy Blue||Create Your Cat||Free||Falconstar|
|Silver Tabby||Bonus Shop||3 bonus coins||DeathRose|
|Two-tone Gray||Bonus Shop||3 bonus coins||DeathRose|
|Mottled Gray||Bonus Shop||3 bonus coins||Loveleaf|
|Black & White||Bonus Shop||3 bonus coins||Falconstar|
|Tan||Bonus Shop||2 bonus coins||Falconstar|
|Lavender||Bonus Shop||3 bonus coins||Falconstar|
|Light Blue Gray||Bonus Shop||2 bonus coins||Falconstar|
|Calico||Bonus Shop||3 bonus coins|
|Golden Spots||Bonus Shop||3 bonus coins||Loveleaf|
|Orange Tabby||Bonus Shop||2 bonus coins||DeathRose|
|Orange & White||Bonus Shop||2 bonus coins||Falconstar|
|2 bonus coins||Loveleaf|
|Leopard||Regular Bonus Shop||4 bonus coins||DeathRose|
|Blue Tabby||Regular Bonus Shop||3 bonus coins||DeathRose|
|Cowhide||Kittypet Bonus Shop||200 leaves||Brownfur|
|Brown Splotches||Kittypet Bonus Shop||200 leaves||SpottedLeopard|
Dark Brown Tabby & White Pelt
|Naming the cat Untoldtales||Free||?|
Naming the cat Firestar
Special Pelt Patterns
|The Cat who Has the Pelt||Image||Pelt Designer|
|Ember - Obtainable through naming the cat Ember||DeathRose|
- The pelt "Mottled gray" used to be mottled on one side and tabby on the other. As of Version 15, this is no longer the case and the pelt is now completely tabby.
- Falconstar has also told of three other secret pelts that can be unlocked. They can only be seen on the forum with an account.
- As of Version 15, there are two pelts that can't be obtained -- Pandaspirit's and Dark's. Dark's pelt is black with pink inside his ear, while the pelt available to players is just plain black.
- There are seven tabby pelts: Ember (secret), ginger, blue, silver, brown tabby (secret), and tiger (secret). The mottled gray is also strikingly tabby-like and may be considered one of the tabby pelts.
- Some cats that you encounter from other clans might have the Cowhide and Brown Splotches pelt, even though you can only obtain it by being a kittypet.
- Some encountered cats can also have the Tiger Pelt.
- If you name your cat Firestar or Untoldtales, you will unlock the Tiger Pelt and the Dark Brown Tabby & White Pelt respectively.
- If you name your cat Ember, your cat will have her pelt and you cannot change your pelt or eye color, regardless if you change your name. You can only get rid of this by creating a new cat.